Concerned About Suicide or Bereaved by Suicide?
- Do you want to become more suicide aware and help prevent suicide? Click here
- Feeling depressed, thinking about suicide or feeling suicidal? Call Samaritans for free (UK & ROI) on 116 123 or click here
- Have you been bereaved by suicide? Click here
- Are you concerned about suicide or worried about a friend or family member who you think may be suicidal? Click here
- Would you like answers to some of the more frequently asked questions about suicide? Click here
Want more information? Then why not browse the site or look at the menu on the side and go directly to the pages which you feel would be of particular relevance to you? Why not download a Stamp Out Suicide! poster here? Please note, it is for personal use only. We are not a charity and do not accept monetary donations but you can help us in other ways. For example, why not let others know about this website?
Suicide Awareness and Prevention Education
Want to attend a donation based suicide awareness and prevention session in Belfast? Book now. See https://getinvited.to/readytohelp/suicideeducationni for more details.