Concerned About Suicide or Bereaved by Suicide?
- Do you want to become more suicide aware and help prevent suicide? Click here
- Feeling depressed, thinking about suicide or feeling suicidal? Call Samaritans for free (UK & ROI) on 116 123 or click here
- Have you been bereaved by suicide? Click here
- Are you concerned about suicide or worried about a friend or family member who you think may be suicidal? Click here
- Would you like answers to some of the more frequently asked questions about suicide? Click here
Want more information? Then why not browse the site or look at the menu on the side and go directly to the pages which you feel would be of particular relevance to you?
Why not download a Stamp Out Suicide! poster here? Please note, it is for personal use only.
This website is intended to be a one stop information resource for people in the UK and Ireland but the site also contains information which others should find helpful. We are not a charity and do not accept monetary donations but you can help us in other ways. For example, why not let others know about this website?